MEDALS AND AWARDS
Every member or association can do the nomination.
There are two types of medals which EATA can use to express appreciation to their members:
- Recognition for long standing and outstanding services for EATA and/or to TA or the TA community in Europe
- Not to be offered to an active officer
- Recognition for work and action for a special and successful project within TA and/or the TA community in Europe
- Expression of thanks for action and work for special EATA events (for example TEW staff, Organization of Congresses)
The nomination should contain:
- Name and professional area of the person who is proposed to be nominated
- A short description of the services she or he renders to EATA and/or TA and/or to TA community in Europe.
What exactly was/is the person doing?
What was/is the impact of the person’s work?
Are there articles/publications about the person’s contribution available? If yes, please name it.
- Name, address and phone number of the person doing the nomination.
- Name, address and phone number of a person for reference.
- No more than max. 2 pages
- written in English and
- sent in PDF format to the General Secretary by the deadline of 31st of January of the calendar year.
- Maximum 2 gold medals per year.
- Feedback by the General Secretary will be provided after decision to the person doing the nomination. CC Chair is informed before the Gala Dinner in order to prepare necessary steps for communication (webpage, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Winning nominees will be invited to the Gala Dinner (usually on the 2nd evening of the upcoming Conference) by the EATA President. Their travel and accommodation costs will be covered by EATA.
|Concepcion de Diego||2011|
|Liesl and Norbert Berggold||2020|
|Ferite Invisibili||2013 (social project)|
|Stop and Go||2013 (social project)|
EATA Awards for Authors
|EATA Award for Authors|
|Dr. Bernd Schmid||1987|
|Dr. Petruska Clarkson||1990|