Making EATA attractive and accessible has been, and still is, an important theme for our committee. There is attraction and accessibility in Transactional Analysis, that all of us who uses it certainly feel.
One question is how to bring TA, and the association as a guardian of its interests, up in a right way? Our means to reach these aims in recent years has been renewing the website, creating a Facebook page, making videos and a YouTube channel for them, support and regenerate the Newsletter, working on a public trainers list, starting a scientific database project and undertaking surveys to find out the needs of the Council and our national associations in order to hear and meet the needs concerning communication that our community has.
In the near future we are going to make gradual but visible changes to the EATA webdesign and we are also planning to be more active through other social networks, more involved in reinforcing communication with national associations, in organizing EATA conferences, in welcoming of new EATA delegates etc.
The communication committee invites you to stay tuned in and active in EATA`s Facebook, to make use of the videos and be in contact with us if you have ideas, needs or wishes concerning communication.
If you want to get hold of the committee you can contact the chair Petra Gorsic at email@example.com and please do feel free to be in contact also with EATA Newsletter Editor via firstname.lastname@example.org and to share your ideas and feedback about EATA publications and to propose a topic or an article.
Members of CC
COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Kristina Brajovic Car
EATA RESEARCH FUNDING
EATA has a programme of awarding research grants.
- Applicants need to have a research qualification (preferably a DPsych or Phd) or have research supervision by a researcher holding these qualifications
- EATA encourages the partnership with scientific, institutional bodies and associations.
- EATA expect a clear publication strategy and presentation of the research outcomes at EATA conferences.
In response to a call for applications:
- Complete the application form in English, making sure that you demonstrate how your applications adresses the aim of the call. Download the application form by clicking this link and send it to email@example.com
- Your project will be sent for evaluation project by two qualified evaluators external to the committee.
- TDRC will award the grant within a month of receiving evaluators’ reports.
- The Principal Investigator/s will sign the contract with EATA.
- Regular monitoring. A progress report should be sent to TDRC every six months, or midway until the project completion.
- Publication and Dissemination strategy need to be clear and specific.
Do you need more information? –firstname.lastname@example.org
Researcher Support Programme
TDRC will be piloting a new initiative in 2018-2019 for supporting new researchers in developing projects by providing small grants. The grant could relate to specific research training or coaching, research supervision, technical support, transcription or translation costs.
A grant of up to a maximum of 5000 euro will be available.
Call for 2018/2019 applications is now closed.