In this time of COVID 19, we hope you are safe and well. Due to the pandemic situation we are holding our annual General Assembly Meeting online.
Our General Assembly 2020 will take place on Thursday, 16th of July, from 6.00 to 7.00 pm (CEST), by Zoom
You are invited to attend, with the following agenda:
1. Welcomes and presentation of officers
2. Vote: Approval of the minutes: General Assembly 2019 in Cherkasy
3. President’s report
4. Treasurer’s report and
5. Report of internal auditor
6. Vote: Acceptance of accounts / to give release to Council and Officers
7. Vote: Proposal for changes in the Statutes: New Criteria for EATA President – ARTICLE 10
8. EATA Golden and Silver medals
9. COC Silver medals
11. Results of voting
12. Good byes
We kindly ask you to read the following instructions carefully, in order to help us to prepare and manage theevent smoothly.
1) Registration process:
For us to plan the event, we ask you to register for the event through this link:
Register to EATA General Assembly 2020 no later than June 20, 2020.
2) Participation and voting:
Closer to the date you will receive
– an invitation link to participate, as we will use the zoom online meeting platform for hosting the event. You can download the application for free, (https://www.zoom.us) and
– an invitation link to vote, as we will use a specific, legally reliable and secure platform for the online voting (https://www.polyas.com)
Please note, that Proxy Voting will be not possible this time, as all members will have the opportunity to be present and vote at the meeting.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our General Assembly Meeting 2020.
EATA General Secretary
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.